Glycolic 30% Gel Peel
Enhanced with Retinol & Green Tea Extract
1 fl. oz. e 30mLA professionally formulated peel, designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin texture, and other signs of aging. It penetrates the epidermal & dermal layers of the skin, removes dead skin cells, minimizes appearance of pores, and increases skin’s absorption rate. Retinol (vitamin A) has been proven to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, promote collagen, and remove dead skin cells for a more rejuvenated & even skin tone appearance.
Deionized Water, Glycolic Acid, Octoxynol 10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Retinol Palmitate.
Initial Application: Before applying, read accompanying procedure. Cleanse the skin thoroughly. Apply peel for 1 minute or less. Begin to stop activity and remove peel by flushing with cool water. Contact time may be increased with tolerance.
Application: Before applying, read accompanying procedure. Cleanse the skin thoroughly. Apply peel evenly for 2-5 minutes depending on skin sensitivity, with an appropriate applicator pad. Rinse generously with cool water. May repeat treatment at 1-2 times per week, up to 4-6 weeks in the absence of skin irritation. Peel may be layered to enhance effectiveness.
For external use only. Not for ophthalmic or oral use. If you currently use any prescriptions or medications for your skin or face please notify your doctor before using. For any concerns about these precautions, please refer to a registered physician or skin care specialist.
Do not use if
- You currently take Accutane (isotretinoin) or have within the past 6 months
- You are pregnant or lactating
- Have a tendency to keloid (Scar)
- Have Herpes Simplex (Sexual Transmitted Disease) – you will be more prone to infection
- You are HIV positive or have AIDS
- Undergoing chemotherapy or radiation
- You do not fully understand the procedure and are not willing to accept the risk, disclaimer, and limitations involved in the healing process
- You are not realistic in expectations
When using this product
- Do not apply to other areas in which you have used hair removal products in the last 2 days.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water
- Do not apply to sensitive skin areas or open wounds
- The results for each person will vary depending on skin sensitivity, contact time, number of layers, and skin density
- Applying the peel more than once per week will increase the risk of skin sensitivity
- Do not tan 1 week prior and 2 weeks after treatment as this can potentially cause unwanted skin discoloration, excessive redness, or rash
- You will experience a stinging or tingling sensation. If excessive stinging or discomfort occurs, neutralize the peel by flushing the skin with cool water
- Redness may occur for a short period of time, especially for those with sensitive skin types. If redness persists longer than 20-30 minutes, decrease the contact time of the peel or discontinue use
- Not every person will experience visible peeling, this does not mean the peel is not working. You will see improved marks in texture, tone, and overall appearance of the skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Excessive facial irritation or redness occurs 48-72 hours after application
- Chest pain, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- You experience pain, swelling, or severe burns
- You experience an allergic reaction
- Your skin becomes infected
If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
Storage: Store at room temperature 20o to 25o C (68o to 77oF). Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Glycolic 30% Gel Peel – Green Tea and Chamomile extracts provide synergistic antioxidant, anti-Inflammatory, and anti-bacterial benefits to the skin as well as enhanced sun protection. Cucumber Extract, a natural antioxidant rich in vitamins, minerals, and enzymes helps provide added anti-inflammatory and skin tightening properties.
- Safely and effectively reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging.
- Increases cellular turnover, removing dead and dull surface cells for a smoother, more refined appearance
- Green Tea & Chamomile extracts provide synergistic antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial benefits
- Extracts naturally reduce free radical and environmental damage for enhanced protection from harmful rays
- Cucumber Extract, rich in vitamins, minerals, and natural enzymes, provides skin firming / tightening properties
- Vitamin A/ Retinol is small enough to penetrate through outer layers of the skin and works to repair the lower skin layers, promoting stimulation of collagen and elastin.
- Stimulates development of new collagen and elastin fibroblasts
- Improves hydration of the skin
- Scientifically formulated and manufactured in a cGMP, FDA registered facility
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in a FDA Registered Facility
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Compliant
- No Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free – No Animal Testing on Products or Ingredients
- Recycled Materials
- Sustainable Raw Materials & Practices