Salicylic 20% Gel Peel
Enhanced with Tea Tree Oil & Green Tea Extract
1 fl. oz. e 30mLA professionally formulated peel, specifically designed to help all forms of breakouts, eliminate blackheads, whiteheads, and help clarify the skin. Cucumber and Chamomile extracts provide synergistic antioxidant & anti-Inflammatory benefits to the skin as well as enhanced sun protection.
Salicylic 20% Gel Peel – Tea Tree Oil and Green Tea Extracts contain powerful anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties, and has been proven effective in killing Propionibacterium acnes, the bacteria directly responsible for breakouts. Green tea extract also contains polyphenols (powerful antioxidants) which fight to neutralize free radicals, and work to restore a more youthful and vibrant skin, protecting against free radical damage.
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in a FDA Registered Facility
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Compliant
- No Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free – No Animal Testing on Products or Ingredients
- Recycled Materials
- Sustainable Raw Materials & Practices
Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, SD Alcohol, Octoxynol 10, Polysorbate 20, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Initial Application: Before applying, read accompanying procedure. Cleanse the skin thoroughly. Apply peel for 30 seconds or less. Begin to stop activity and remove peel by flushing with cool water. Contact time may be increased with tolerance.
Application: Before applying, read accompanying procedure. Cleanse the skin thoroughly. Apply peel evenly for 1-2 minutes depending on skin sensitivity, with an appropriate applicator pad. Rinse generously with cool water. May repeat treatment once every 1-2 weeks, up to 4-6 weeks in the absence of skin irritation. Peel may be layered to enhance effectiveness.
For external use only. Not for ophthalmic or oral use. If you currently use any prescriptions or medications for your skin or face please notify your doctor before using. For any concerns about these precautions, please refer to a registered physician or skin care specialist.
Do not use if
- You currently take Accutane (isotretinoin) or have within the past 6 months
- You are pregnant or lactating
- Have a tendency to keloid (Scar)
- Have Herpes Simplex (Sexual Transmitted Disease) – you will be more prone to infection
- You are HIV positive or have AIDS
- Undergoing chemotherapy or radiation
- You do not fully understand the procedure and are not willing to accept the risk, disclaimer, and limitations involved in the healing process
- You are not realistic in expectations
When using this product
- Do not apply to other areas in which you have used hair removal products in the last 2 days.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water
- Do not apply to sensitive skin areas or open wounds
- The results for each person will vary depending on skin sensitivity, contact time, number of layers, and skin density
- Applying the peel more than once per week will increase the risk of skin sensitivity
- Do not tan 1 week prior and 2 weeks after treatment as this can potentially cause unwanted skin discoloration, excessive redness, or rash
- You will experience a stinging or tingling sensation. If excessive stinging or discomfort occurs, neutralize the peel by flushing the skin with cool water
- Redness may occur for a short period of time, especially for those with sensitive skin types. If redness persists longer than 20-30 minutes, decrease the contact time of the peel or discontinue use
- Not every person will experience visible peeling, this does not mean the peel is not working. You will see improved marks in texture, tone, and overall appearance of the skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Excessive facial irritation or redness occurs 48-72 hours after application
- Chest pain, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- You experience pain, swelling, or severe burns
- You experience an allergic reaction
- Your skin becomes infected
If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
Storage: Store at room temperature 20o to 25o C (68o to 77oF). Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Scientifically designed to visibly improve the appearance of acne, blackheads, whiteheads & to clarify active breakouts
- Salicylic acid (beta hydroxy acid) generates less irritation than AHA’s, allowing for a more efficient cleansing of the pores.
- Salicylic destroys bacteria below the surface helping to unclog the pores through exfoliation, creating better breathing passages for the skin.
- Tea Tree Oil been proven to be effective in killing acne bacteria (propionibacterium acnes) when applied topically, and has often been used as a natural alternative to benzoyl peroxide.
- Comfrey extract contains a high percentage of Allantoin, excellent for accelerating tissue healing, assisting in repair, and calming the skin of inflammation.
- Reduces sebaceous follicle blockage
- Green Tea contains antioxidants (catechins) more powerful at fighting free radicals than vitamin E & vitamin C.
- Green Tea has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, perfect for killing bacteria microorganisms, reducing inflammation, and preventing skin damage