Pineapple Pumpkin Enzyme Peel
Enhanced with Papaya Extract & Alpha Hydroxy Acids
1 fl. oz. e 30mLPumpkin contains a high concentration of beta-carotene, vitamins A, C, zinc, and potassium which fight against free radicals and damage from sun exposure.
Pineapple pumpkin enzyme peel – Pumpkin contains natural AHAs and enzymes (proteolytic enzymes) which encourage exfoliating properties, increase cell turnover rate and promote healthy production of collagen and elastin. Papaya and pineapple contains natural fruit enzymes (papain) and (bromelain enzymes) which gently digest keratinized dead epithelium cells on the skin’s surface, while maintaining protective lipid layers.
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in a FDA Registered Facility
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Compliant
- No Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free – No Animal Testing on Products or Ingredients
- Recycled Materials
- Sustainable Raw Materials & Practices
Deionized Water, SD Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Nonoxynol-9, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carica Sapaya Fruit (Papaya) Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Initial Application: Apply peel for 1 minute or less. Begin to stop activity and remove peel by flushing with cool water. Contact time may be increased with tolerance.
Application: Before applying, read accompanying procedure. Cleanse the skin thoroughly. Apply peel evenly for 2-5 minutes depending on skin sensitivity, with an appropriate applicator pad. Rinse generously with cool water. May repeat treatment at once per week use, up to 4-6 weeks in the absence of skin irritation. Peel may be layered to enhance effectiveness.
For external use only. Not for ophthalmic or oral use. If you currently use any prescriptions or medications for your skin or face please notify your doctor before using. For any concerns about these precautions, please refer to a registered physician or skin care specialist.
Do not use if
- You currently take Accutane (isotretinoin) or have within the past 6 months
- You are pregnant or lactating
- Have a tendency to keloid (Scar)
- Have Herpes Simplex (Sexual Transmitted Disease) – you will be more prone to infection
- You are HIV positive or have AIDS
- Undergoing chemotherapy or radiation
- You do not fully understand the procedure and are not willing to accept the risk, disclaimer, and limitations involved in the healing process
- You are not realistic in expectations
When using this product
- Do not apply to other areas in which you have used hair removal products in the last 2 days.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water
- Do not apply to sensitive skin areas or open wounds
- The results for each person will vary depending on skin sensitivity, contact time, number of layers, and skin density
- Applying the peel more than once per week will increase the risk of skin sensitivity
- Do not tan 1 week prior and 2 weeks after treatment as this can potentially cause unwanted skin discoloration, excessive redness, or rash
- You will experience a stinging or tingling sensation. If excessive stinging or discomfort occurs, neutralize the peel by flushing the skin with cool water
- Redness may occur for a short period of time, especially for those with sensitive skin types. If redness persists longer than 20-30 minutes, decrease the contact time of the peel or discontinue use
- Not every person will experience visible peeling, this does not mean the peel is not working. You will see improved marks in texture, tone, and overall appearance of the skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Excessive facial irritation or redness occurs 48-72 hours after application
- Chest pain, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- You experience pain, swelling, or severe burns
- You experience an allergic reaction
- Your skin becomes infected
If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
Storage: Store at room temperature 20° to 25° C (68° to 77°F). Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Pumpkin contains a high concentration of beta-carotene, vitamins A, C, zinc & potassium which fight free radicals
- Pumpkin contains natural AHAs & enzymes (proteolytic enzymes) which encourage exfoliating, cell turnover, and promote healthy production of collagen and elastin.
- Papaya has been known as a superior antioxidant and powerful immune booster, capable of fighting off harmful free radicals.
- Papaya is often used in skin products as a natural lift and rejuvenator of the skin
- Pineapple contains natural AHAs & enzymes, responsible for its powerful moisturizing, anti-aging, anti-fungal, and purifying effects.
- Pineapple has an enzyme known as “bromelain” which breaks down skin cells to exfoliate the outer layers on the surface, removing dead and damaged (debridement) skin cells.
- Pineapple has also been well known to improve skin hydration, elasticity, and provide many nutrients to the skin promoting a healthier, more clear complexion.