REVITABOOST™ Anti-Aging Peel Pads
Enhanced with Glycolic Acid 15% | TCA 15% | Mandelic Acid 3% | Arginine | Glutamine | Soybean
50 Pads / TreatmentsA professional strength anti-aging peel treatment on pre-soaked cotton towelettes. Formulated as a convenient and easy to use peel pad.
REVITABOOST™ Anti-Aging Peel Pads – Specifically designed to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Unique 5-acid delivery system combined with natural botanical extracts provides many skin benefiting properties to deliver professional results
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in a FDA Registered Facility
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Compliant
- No Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free – No Animal Testing on Products or Ingredients
- Recycled Materials
- Sustainable Raw Materials & Practices
Deionized Water, Glycolic Acid, Trichloroacetic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Mandelic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Canaga Odorata Flower (Ylang-Ylang), Aspalathus linearis Leaf(Rooibos )Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Emblica officinalis, Salix alba (Willow Bark) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean Seed) Extract, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Matricaria Recutita Flower (Chamomile) Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf (Comfrey) Extract, Arginine, Glutamine, Gamma (Linolenic) Acid.
Initial Application: Before applying, read accompanying procedure. Cleanse the skin throughly. Apply peel for 30 seconds or less. Begin to stop activity and remove peel by flushing with cool water. Contact time may be increased with tolerance.
Application: Apply to clean, dry skin in circular motions. Use one pad across face, neck and décolleté. Peel may be layered to enhance effectiveness. See product for full instructions.
For external use only. Not for ophthalmic or oral use. If you currently use any prescriptions or medications for your skin or face please notify your doctor before using. For any concerns about these precautions, please refer to a registered physician or skin care specialist.
Do not use if
- You currently take Accutane (isotretinoin) or have within the past 6 months
- You are pregnant or lactating
- Have a tendency to keloid (Scar)
- Have Herpes Simplex (Sexual Transmitted Disease) – you will be more prone to infection
- You are HIV positive or have AIDS
- Undergoing chemotherapy or radiation
- You do not fully understand the procedure and are not willing to accept the risk, disclaimer, and limitations involved in the healing process
- You are not realistic in expectations
When using this product
- Do not apply to other areas in which you have used hair removal products in the last 2 days.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water
- Do not apply to sensitive skin areas or open wounds
- The results for each person will vary depending on skin sensitivity, contact time, number of layers, and skin density
- Applying the peel more than once per week will increase the risk of skin sensitivity
- Do not tan 1 week prior and 2 weeks after treatment as this can potentially cause unwanted skin discoloration, excessive redness, or rash
- You will experience a stinging or tingling sensation. If excessive stinging or discomfort occurs, neutralize the peel by flushing the skin with cool water
- Redness may occur for a short period of time, especially for those with sensitive skin types. If redness persists longer than 20-30 minutes, decrease the contact time of the peel or discontinue use
- Not every person will experience visible peeling, this does not mean the peel is not working. You will see improved marks in texture, tone, and overall appearance of the skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Excessive facial irritation or redness occurs 48-72 hours after application
- Chest pain, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- You experience pain, swelling, or severe burns
- You experience an allergic reaction
- Your skin becomes infected
If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
Storage: Store at room temperature 20o to 25o C (68o to 77oF). Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Unique ADV 5-Acid Delivery System – Glycolic Acid 15% : Trichloroacetic Acid 15% : Mandelic Acid 3% : Malic Acid : Citric Acid
- Arginine is effective in transporting ingredients underneath the surface of the skin, stimulating blood flow and increasing poor circulation. This allows it to act as a natural moisturizing agent beneath the skin from the inside out.
- Arginine also functions as an antioxidant to help naturally build collagen production, promoting elasticity and vitality.
- Powerful combination of extracts provide natural skin benefiting properties
- Glycolic is considered the smallest of the Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), this allows it to effectively penetrate deeper into the skin, providing excellent collagen stimulation and dermal hydration abilities.
- Mandelic acid is an appropriate treatment for a wide variety of skin concerns, from hyperpigmentation to wrinkles. Mandelic also provides excellent results when used in the treatment of acne.
- Refines the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines