Krasaliwa Hematinic Capsules Veg (Enhances Iron & Hemoglobin)
Krasaliwa Hematinic Capsule contains folic acid (vitamin B9), iron (ferric ammonium citrate), vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) and zinc
Folic acid (vitamin B9) is used in DNA and amino acids synthesis. It is used for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby. The deficiency of folic acid during pregnancy leads to birth defects.
Iron is a mineral required for haemoglobin formation. The main role of haemoglobin is to take oxygen from the lungs to parts of the body. The deficiency of iron may cause iron deficiency anaemia.
Vitamin B12 is used in the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells (RBC's) and DNA synthesis. If there will be fewer RBCs, insufficient oxygen will be carried to the body and this will make the individual fatigued. The deficiency of vitamin B12 causes neurological problems.
Zinc: It is used in bone formation and mineralisation. It is an important factor for bone healing and repair.
Krasaliwa Hematinic Capsules is a dietary supplement containing vitamins and minerals and is used to treat iron-deficiency anaemia. It contains vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), folic acid (Vit B9), iron (ferric ammonium citrate) and zinc. Krasaliwa is a hematinic capsule that is used to treat anaemia and prevent nutritional deficiency of vitamin B12, iron or folic acid. Iron is used in the formation of haemoglobin (Hb) (present in red blood cells). Vitamin B9 and Vitamin B12 are important for the formation of red blood cells to carry oxygen. It is used in the functioning of nerve cells and the synthesis of genetic material like DNA. Along with these capsules, try to include food containing iron, Vitamin B9 along Vitamin B12 in the diet regime. Krasaliwa capsules should be taken as suggested by the doctor.
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Take Krasaliwa Hematinic Capsule as advised by the doctor.
- Take it one hour before a meal.
- You must not consume a dietary supplement more than the stated daily dose.
Di Calcium Phosphate (341 (ii) ), Talc (553 (iii) ), Preservatives (217,219). Overages of Active ingredients added to compensate loss on storage.
Ferric Ammonium Citrate, (Equivalent to Elemental Iron), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate, (Equivalent to Elemental Zinc).
Directions for Use:
• Take Krasaliwa Hematinic Capsule as advised by the doctor
• Take it one hour before a meal
• You must not consume a dietary supplement more than the stated daily dose
Precautions and Warnings:
• You are taking medications, supplements or following complementary or integrative health approaches
• You have a medical condition or a family history of a medical condition
• You must not take Krasaliwa Hematinic Capsule if you are allergic to any of its components
• You have a planned surgery or operation
• Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and must not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
• Avoid taking tea, coffee or other dairy products at least 2 hours before or after, along with Krasaliwa Hematinic capsule
Storage and disposal:
• Store Krasaliwa Hematinic capsules at a cool and dry place
• Keep it away from children and pets